Have you ever wished there was an easier way to keep tabs on your oral health beyond brushing and flossing? Fortunately, if you have suffered any damage, or look to prevent damage from occurring in the future, consider highly effective tooth concealers known as dental crowns. Dental crowns are designed to cap and conceal a tooth for a durable hold that can drastically improve the health of your smile and its look. Additional benefits of dental crowns include the following:
– If you have any broken teeth or bits of teeth that need to be bound together, dental crowns can be used.
– Dental crowns are extremely effective for binding together large fillings when there is not enough tooth remaining.
– Dental crowns are tremendously durable, and can often function effectively for many decades of heavy use before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
– Dental crowns are highly effective for frail teeth that may have trouble standing line appropriate lifespan due to dental damage.
– Dental crowns are more effective than dental veneers that only cap the fronts of teeth.
– Dental crowns can protect and hold tooth restorations in places such as root canals, dental bridges, and dental implants in place.
– Dental crowns can cover up abnormalities on their teeth including with the size, shape, and color.
– Not only do dental crowns guard teeth against further damage, but they are also highly effective at improving the aesthetics of a tooth.
An oral health ailment may be treated with dental crowns and the help of our team of experts at Evan L. Wheeler, DDS, PC. If you need a dentist in Fairbanks, Alaska, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Evan Wheeler at our dentist office, by calling us at 907-479-8123.